Opus Rail has provided project management services to public & private rail projects for over 20 yrs
Working throughout Australia and New Zealand, our clients include governments, rail operators, private sector developers and construction companies. Our services range from feasibility advice through to day-to-day management of project delivery.
Industry based expertise
While understanding a client’s requirements is the foundation of successful project delivery, industry-specific knowledge is also critical. The Opus Rail team consists of engineers and project managers that have long-term experience in the rail industry and related fields, including infrastructure and transport.
We understand that rail projects are complex and involve multi-disciplinary design, numerous stakeholders, major risk assessment and extremely high safety standards. Our people have the rail industry knowledge and experience to provide effective project leadership on any project.
Project management capabilities
Our team can provide:
- Procurement methodology advice
- Risk analysis and budget management
- Project scoping and programming
- Stakeholder engagement
- Management of town planning and construction requirements
- Commissioning and testing management
- Project brief and needs analysis
- Concept development, feasibility and planning management
- Management of all design disciplines
- Systems engineering