Operational pressures result in civil infrastructure works carried out under severe limitations
These limitations make track and civil infrastructure engineering a field where technical excellence and real world experience are vital.
Opus Rail’s track and civil team combines decades of experience with the latest technical knowledge to deliver cost effective and technically inspiring results.
Reliable design, efficient maintenance
Opus Rail has provided track and civil design services for over twenty years. Our track and civil team is led by principals with a combined experience of over half a century working with the Australasian rail network. Our specialist engineers, road masters and rail industry professionals provide a practical approach to design, construction and maintenance activities.
We consistently deliver results that:
- Respond directly to project scope
- Minimise costs for the client
- Use the latest industry knowledge
- Actively reduce the potential need for future works
- Include high level design input from other rail disciplines
Civil engineering services
We can offer the full spectrum of track and civil engineering activities, including:
- Asset condition assessment
- Asset maintenance planning, costing, scheduling and supervision
- Preliminary and detailed design of track, yards and maintenance facilities, bridges and structures
- Contract design, works supervision, commissioning and certification
- Independent specialist services such as incident and accident investigations and damage assessment
Working with our colleagues within the wider Opus business, Opus Rail offers integrated multidisciplinary engineering solutions including road, services, building design and architecture.